Over the holidays, we have a tendency to overdo it—spending, eating, and drinking. If you find yourself in a food coma, use this recipe to reset! It’s full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber.
If you’re missing some protein, throw some crispy, turkey bacon crumbles on top—yum!
- Add butternut squash, Starr Ranch Braeburn apples, water, yellow onion, green onion, and thyme sprigs to a large pot over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until butternut squash is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove thyme sprigs.
- Using immersion blender, puree soup until well-combined and velvety. A food processer or blender will work as well.
- Put soup back on stove over medium heat. Add coconut milk and stir.
- Cook for five minutes. Season will salt and pepper as needed.