Apple pie is a holiday staple, but it can be a little intimidating. With everything that’s going on during the holidays, we think it’s okay to cut yourself some slack and use one of the pre-made crusts!
Everyone will be able to taste the love you put into this pie when you use our deliciously tart, perfect-for-baking Granny Smiths.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place piecrust in ungreased 9” glass pie plate. Press dough firmly onto sides and bottom of pan.
- In large bowl, gently mix together all filling ingredients.
- Spoon filling into crust-lined pie plate. Add cubes of butter on top of apple filling.
- Top with second crust. Press edges together to seal. Cut slits or shapes into top crust for ventilation.
- Bake 15-20 minutes and remove pie plate. Cover edge of crust with tin foil to prevent burning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer until apples are tender and crust is golden brown.
- Cool at least 2 hours before serving.